It is mandatory that all parents/guardians review and respond to these forms by September 30th.
Please login to your Parent Connect account, review the Permission Forms and select the appropriate response to each form. If you have more than one child at the school you must select a response for each child. The following forms have been posted on Parent Connect for you to review and authorize:
- Google Apps for Education (new students only)(not all teachers use Google Apps)
- Family Demographic Information
- Outside Media in Schools
- Personal Information Consent Form (PIC)
- Emergency Release Information
- Walking Field Trip Permission
To access Parent Connect, go to https://cimsweb.deltasd.bc.ca/schoolconnect/parentsignone.aspx
- You can now logon to Parent Connect with your email address.
- If you forgot your password or you are logging on for the first time, click on the Get my Initial Password or Forgot my Password and if you have an email address on file at the school the system will email you a password.
- Your pop up blockers must be turned off for Parent Connect to work properly. Instructions on removing pop up blockers can be found on the Parent Connect logon screen.
- If you do not have an email address on file please contact the school office to provide an email address for our records.
Detailed instructions on using Parent Connect are available by selecting the “Help” button on the Parent Connect Sign In screen.