- Mark your calendar! Spookfest is coming on Friday, October 28th! See you there!
- Curriculum Implementation Day - October 24 Students do not attend school.The day will be spent looking at and learning about the redesigned BC Curriculum. Our teachers will be learning more about self assessment and reporting. If parents are interested in learning more about the revised curriculum you can check it out at www.curriculum.gov.bc.ca
- Grade 7 Late French Immersion Quebec meeting for parents - Tuesday, October 25 6:30 p.m.
- Grades 4-6 Extracurricular Band starts this week
- Student Leadership News at Cliff Drive: *Fast Eddy Canada Presentation - please note the presentation is on October 26, but the time has changed to 9:00 a.m. ALL WELCOME! This Canadian man has been running across Canada for Breast Cancer and Alzheimers awareness. This visit was coordinated by Deb McColman, a Cliff Drive parent. The Grade 7s are going to be holding a bake sale at lunch on Tuesday, October 25th with all proceeds going to Fast Eddy. Any leftover goods will be sold after school.
- Hallowe'en for Hunger - October 12 - November 2nd: this is an optional program for Grade 6 and 7 students. Students who are participating will collect non-perishable food items instead of candy and deliver these items to school on November 1st. Mme. Ramsbottom will coordinated with Deltassist to arrange a pickup for November 2nd. Please support our student leadership in their leadership commitment to helping others.
Mrs. Vikki Chapman, Principal
Obstacle Course Thank You from the Principal, Students and Staff of Cliff Drive Elementary
Absence/Call Back Procedures:
If your child will be away please call the office - day or night - and leave a message. 604-943-2244. If you do not call us - we need to be in touch to confirm your child's absence. Teacher contact information is located on the 'About' page.
Not sure? Have a question about our school? Our Parent Handbook is available. It is also on the Parent page of this website.